About Me

My photo
What is believed in, spoken, and acted upon is the measure of a meaningful life.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Romney or Gingrich?

I'm not sure who would be the best for our country. Romney looks presidential (but so does Obama). Romney has business experience that could help this country get back on its feet, and at least facing the right direction. I'm not sure Christians will vote for a Mormon. I've heard many people say that if Romney is the nominee, then they will stay home on General Election day. How stupid is that? Any Republican would be better than Obama.

Newt has so much baggage that I'm sure the election season will be more about uncovering and debating his relationships than it will be about the issues and how Newt's vast experience and knowledge could help this country get back on track.

Santorum is a non-issue. He doesn't have the charisma or the verbal skills to effectively state his case or debate Obama. He has improved, yes, but he's not there yet. And I think the people of South Carolina have seen that. I like Rick Santorum. But I'm not sure he can defeat Obama or win the Republican nomination.

And Ron Paul? He has so many great ideas, but he's lacking on foreign policy. 'Nuff said. He will not be the nominee.

No comments:

Post a Comment